Status
Not open for further replies.

bobimport

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bob, last warning. Your "disclaimer" doesn't make your post ok. Your post also has no relevance to this forum. Thread closed.Len
#reefs Chat | Advanced Aquarist Online Magazine | Marine Aquarist Courses Online
Len
Site Admin

Sorry Len but "necessary profanity" just struck me as funny. I wondered when profanity was necessary as opposed to un necessary . Does that mean that we can curse when its is approbate?
as to off topic and as to relevance this is the Industry behind the hobby of that I am a big part of as opposed to you. You really rub me the wrong way and if you want to ban me for that go ahead. it seems to me that you are a little full of yourself. If this gets me kicked off I will have to go into therapy to survive i guess. I am betting you are a little wounded at me poking fun at your edict on Profanity as has every one I have talked to. in other words "grow Up"

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just gotta keep it in the Sump, bob. :lol: :lol: :lol:

What really cracked me up is how long it took to get locked. :lol: :lol:

Len

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been very clear about my warnings to you. Heed them. It's got nothing to do with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: