Status
Not open for further replies.

lps lover

Active Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I posted a thread on saturday askin for help to sell my tank wasnt sure what the goin rate was Didnt put anything up for sale said what i had and asked for help I am very new to the site other members had told me that the moderators have nothing to do with there lives well they really showed me that and showed me how childish this sight is I WAS ASKING FOR HELP WITH PRICEING and my thread was deleted by someone who cant read i never said for sale in my thread i said I NEEDED HELP but he said I didnt put any prices Well as i was told it is the truth about this site im sure not all but the moderator cant read he shouldnt be a moderator

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
dont stress it man, this is a great site and occasionally threads get deleted. read the rules posted on the top which 90% of people do not do and it will probably answer your question on why it was deleted. If not, again dont stress it and enjoy what the site has too offer.

jonny

Domsreef404

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
dont stress it man, this is a great site and occasionally threads get deleted. read the rules posted on the top which 90% of people do not do and it will probably answer your question on why it was deleted. If not, again dont stress it and enjoy what the site has too offer.

jonny[/QU had it done me also

lps lover

Active Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
guys i wasnt lookin to sell it right then and there i didnt put it in the for sale forum because i needed advice thats all. I guess im a little disapointed with the whole situation Thanks for the advise but im done with it all Happy reefing

Dre

Rating - 100%
243   0   0
guys i wasnt lookin to sell it right then and there i didnt put it in the for sale forum because i needed advice thats all. I guess im a little disapointed with the whole situation Thanks for the advise but im done with it all Happy reefing
You probably got PM's from members inquiring prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: