Aquarium Village

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
The Red Sea reefer tank is very limited and is supposed to be available in March. We have 12 ordered and we have already sold 6. The best way to address this question is to come in to the shop to discuss what size tank you want. Reefer tanks are supposed to be at a fixed price, but there are some coupons available for discounts. I cannot discuss price on a forum or on a PM.

Glenn503

Active Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi Aquarium Village,

I have a voucher from Red Sea to buy one of their new Reefer Series models. I'm interested in the 450. Can you let us know in the forum when they come in to your store and if you will have one on the floor to look at? I would really like to see one in person before I make the purchase.

Thanks in advance,
Glenn

Aquarium Village

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
The Red Sea Reefer tanks are scheduled to arrive the first or second week of March. Stores had to pre-order tanks in order to receive stock from that shipment. I ordered 12 units of all different sizes. As of now I have pre-sold 4 and have non-refundable deposits on 4 others. The excitement for these tanks are great and the 450 is in shortest supply.
They are scheduling a second delivery, but we do not have that date.

We are planning to set up a tank, but it will definitely not be from this first delivery. The store use product will not be available to me until the second delivery because of the high demand.

Thank you for your interest.

Aquarium Village

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
I spoke to the Red Sea Rep yesterday and he said that the distributors should be accepting delivery by either the end of this month or the first week of April. I would guess that it will take them about a week to deliver after they receive their delivery. I have a meeting with the distributor end of next week and hope to get more details. I was told that the 450's are completely sold out fron the first shipment and that the 350's are close behind.

Any interested parties should try to reserve theirs ASAP.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: