drunktank

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
how many lbs do u want?

#1 If you want live, i'll give u a few pieces from my sump for a low price
#2 if you don't mind, i'll give you some baserock for free, and u can sead it in ur sump pretty quicky.

vanceny

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I just need enough to fill an are that's about 4" x 10" and maybe 3" high. The only problem is that I doubt that I would have time to get to edgewater. Let me know how much you want for the live rubble. If i can make a trip I'll take both the live and the base rock.

Savager

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
how many lbs do u want?

#1 If you want live, i'll give u a few pieces from my sump for a low price
#2 if you don't mind, i'll give you some baserock for free, and u can sead it in ur sump pretty quicky.

drunktank,
I need a pound of rubble LR for my AC70 refugium that I am going to put it on my Pico Tank. Can I buy it from you bro? I live in NJ, close to edgewater, I can stop by any weekend. Let me know. Thanks.

drunktank

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
well I dont have much live rubble, mostly because i'm using it in my refugium :)

over the weekend i'll see how many lbs i have in my sump, I dont mind letting some go, i'll just throw the base rock in to replace it.

i really don't see the point of paying for 1lb of LR lol, so if u have any little critters to trade i'm game.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: