N

NYAQUARIA

IT'S BACK!!! The New York Aquaria "SALTWATER SUPERBOWL" Once again we at New York Aquaria are setting the standard in customer service. After months of trying new suppliers and importers to expand our sources in order to continue to bring you the best selection of high quality livestock. We are fully stocked. So, beginning Saturday 10/23/04 Until the NFL SUPERBOWL SUNDAY every day Is "SALTWATER SUPERBOWL" Day.. No more waiting on line to all hours of the night or putting together group buys and road trips to get a discount. Just come in, pick out your favorite saltwater fish and corals. Go to the bowl pick out a fish and receive a 10% to 50% discount... This does not apply to dry goods, liverock, frags and inverts.
Thanks again for all your support.
SAL

eghatchny

Hey Sal, Please remember to save me a frag of that really deep blue Acro, and I hope it's gonna be a nice piece with multiple branches!
I will pass by again next week to pick it up. Thanks.

N

NYAQUARIA

No problem EG. I also have a purple tort set a side... I don't have any XM 20k in stock right danny.

Sal

N

NYAQUARIA

Sorry,I don't have any 20k 250 hqi bulb instock right now.

Sal.

Pseudo

OG Member
Sal,

It really nice seeing you again after so long and seeing the new store. Since you were the one that really got me started on SPS. ;) I love the pieces we got today.Unreal...

Will have to make it a Monthly trip.

Thanks,

Kasei

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: