House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
Many of you know of the recent downfall of Loismustdie's tank and have picked up some pieces. I also picked up a bunch in the hopes of saving them and eventually getting them back to their owner as healthy specimens. I know that will be while for him, but wanted to post the progress with the recovery. Once the coral has fully recovered, it makes it's way into my display.

Here a few shots of what I was able to bring to health - there are a few others that are both on the brink of death and health - a fine line with sps systems.

There is a deepwater that looks like a selago, pimk milli (or prostrata) with blue tips, blue tip (bottlebrush?) undata, larry jackson nana and purple polyp cap. The undata is wavy becuase it's in the trough and not ready for the big tank. You can see the colors and polyps, though.

Here ya go!

House

Attachments

• Chris_1.jpg
    Chris_1.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 179
  • Chris_2.jpg
    Chris_2.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 177
  • Chris_3.jpg
    Chris_3.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 173
  • Chris_4.jpg
    Chris_4.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 178
  • Chris_5.jpg
    Chris_5.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 177
  • Chris_6.jpg
    Chris_6.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 179

loismustdie

chicks dig beckett men
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Thanks Jim. I'm glad to see things are being pulled back. You deserve the credit you are receiving.
I told you guys that my coral was falling into good hands. They were divided between 3 people, Jim taking the bulk since he had the most room. So far, only 2 further losses after the pics I posted. It wasn't easy, but the guys are bringing them back. Great job guys and very much appreciated.

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: