smasotti

smasotti
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to post and say hello. I am Steve and I live in Budd Lake, NJ. I have a 36 gallon bow front saltwater tank. I have had freshwater fish in past but this is my first time with saltwater. I usually buy from the local petco but met a gentleman there yesterday who told me about this site. If you are reading this, I am wondering how you made out with that sick fish you bought from them?

NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
welcome to the site, you will find better places to buy fish from as most of us know petco generally isnt a good place due to ich and other diseases in their systems

theMeat

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Welcome aboard. Definitely a great site with a great and knowledgeable bunch of members. Great to have a forum where people can share ideas and experiences, and don't forget the "for sale" forums. Some awesome deals for both buy and seller alike, and swapping frags and whatnot, and getting to meet local reefers is cool too.

greg 45

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
When I lived there . I went to a place in Hackettstown on the main road and on rt 10 in ledgewood the place with the water fall outside . don't know what is still there and also adams pet safari on 206 hope this helps

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: