A

Anonymous

I've had several guys from the board contact me about getting some Xenia frags from my colony, lousy pic in this thread:

http://www.reefs.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=65574

I know Xenia doesn't ship well. Which is better, to frag it off onto smaller rock, let it attach and ship it that way, or leave it loose in the bag as I've read other types of coral like?

gatorracer

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lawdawg
Are you ready to ship those frags? I got all my stuff in order now just wondering if you had any luck fragging that beauty. Do you use any macro algaes? I use chaeto and cant find any others around here. If you need some pruning done I know where you can get rid of some of those too. LOL.

Looking forward to the reply

Gatorracer

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
gatorracer":1uf7yq67 said:
Lawdawg
Are you ready to ship those frags? I got all my stuff in order now just wondering if you had any luck fragging that beauty. Do you use any macro algaes? I use chaeto and cant find any others around here. If you need some pruning done I know where you can get rid of some of those too. LOL.

Looking forward to the reply

Gatorracer

They really sulked after I fragged them but seem to be fine now and I think they could go most anytime. When do you want them? :D

I don't keep macro (intentionally) :lol: so I can't help ya there.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: