QUESTIONMARC

www.Questionmarc.com
Rating - 100%
376   0   0
Like the title says.. i am interested in building my photo collection of corals and fish and i am willing to shoot any well establish sps, zoa, softie, acan, chalice, seahorse, fish.. tank.. lol and even give a tip or two on some tricks on how to shoot your tank with your camera if you want..

i am not interested in shooting frags or frag tanks.. but well or well-on-their-way-to-a-well established tanks.. i would like to shoot photos as well as a little HD of the tank and the corals and fish in it.. should take me about an hour to an hour an half.

i'm not asking for anything in return.. for your time i will give you a copy of the photos, some edits.. and possibly some video down the line.

if anyone is intereted.. please email me at [email protected] or [email protected]

tell me..
1. where you are located
2. attach a photo of your tank
3. i will also need your schedule and what time is good time to swing by and shoot.
4. DETAILS>>> if it is rimless.. what type of light.. if you can shoot from above.. or only the front.. can you shut off flow to shoot tank.. etc..

after i receive your email.. i will let you know from there.. i am going to be quite selective.. so nothing personal if I can't.. just very limited on time to do this.. and trying to make the best of a day of shooting each week.. thanks for understanding... if you have any questions.. feel free to call.. thanks. marc 347.614.1814

here are some of my photos if my own tank..

IMG_4654WEB.jpg

IMG_4661WEB.jpg

IMG_4697WEB.jpg

IMG_4541WEB.jpg

IMG_4535WEB.jpg

IMG_3918WEB.jpg

IMG_2821WEB.jpg

thanks again for your time. marc. 347.614.1814

2slo4me

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Wow Nice Pics. Do you Mind me asking what type of Camera you have? I Just picked up a Canon Rebel.. Still havent gotten around to playing with it... lol

BKLYN REEF

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
Wassup marc, you are more than welcome to take photos of my 72 bowfront. Most of my corals came from you and are doing great. By the way its Greg in Bay Ridge BK.

D1J8Z

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
if the photos are ever put in a magazine or paper or published on the web would I get credit for the livestock while you got credit for the photography skills :birthday:

geldof

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
No matter how you look at it, having a pro photographer like Marc come out and shoot your tank is a win-win!! Cool Offer. I would take you up on it, but need another year or so before my tank is looking stupendous enough to justify your time. Feel free to drop by, if you're in the area:)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: