BLUE LAGOON

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got live sand from Reeflections in Boca Raton when I was doing my tank.And this sand was pure white.But it seems Reeflections is not what it used to be.Can anybody down there give my a clue.Who has that sugar white sand down there.Will be heading to the Keys and wanted to bring some home.And what is the going price now?
Thanks
Curt

Dawlfandav

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oceans Below told me yesterday July 12 that Reeflections was closed. Is that true. How long has it been since you have been there. I have never gone there. When in Boca I go to Barrier Reef. On the sand, did it come in a bag? Or did they sell it bulk. I have been to just about every store around (in palm beach county) and have not seen the sand like you are talking about. Sorry I was no help.

Litoria

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reeflections has been closed now for a couple of months. They neglected their good customers and prices were way out of line with other stores in S. Fla. A good store in Broward is Aquarium Works, lots of SPS and good live sand. In Dade, try Strictly Fish. They have a great selection of coral, awesome liverock and excellent sand.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was wondering when they were gonna go under. They pissed off alot of people at MACNA last year charging above retail prices for their livestock.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: