Cibo

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
How long does it take softies rubberbanded to a rock to stick! do they need to be in high flow or low flow to make them stick quicker!!

thanks
Charlie

Cibo

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
not sure of the name hope you can tell from the bad photo i took

Attachments

• leather.jpg
    leather.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 143

Cibo

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Thanks rich you would know the name I should have pm you since I got it from you !!
I had it tight and it cut in half thats why its on 2 rocks does it matter on the flow when its healing?

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
Like Richie said the rubber bands tend to cut these into parts as they inflate/deflate.

I usually use the toothpick method on leathers..try and picture this - you want to make a tiny dumbbell using 2 little pieces of rock rubble as the ends and a piece of toothpick (about 1 inch long) as the 'bar' between the 2 rubble pieces.
Pierce the leather with the toothpick (about 1/2" up from the bottom of it). Glue the toothpick into the 2 rubble pieces (1 on each end) and then glue the rubble pieces onto another small rock. Ideally the bottom of the leather will be resting on the rock you glued the 'dumb bell onto.

Hope that made sense! :)

skene

Winter. Time for Flakes..
Rating - 100%
240   0   0
or instead... use 2 pieces of rubble and glue all 3 pieces together, making sure that the nepthea is squished in between. This will allow for a quicker attachment.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: