Jason Fox Sunset watermelon Echinata
Jawbreaker mushroom
space invader pectina
tyree red watermelon
reefers revenge chalice
og mummy eye
ATL appleberry montipora
Kryptonite Chalice
came from a collector I met on fb in cali, really cool dude. so happy w them all, cant wait to grow em out.

Cvaughn1062

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
that what im doin, sadly fedex screwed me around and some of the pieces looked like hell when I finally picked them up from jfk last night, water was cold as hell, think everything survived but the monti, witch im still hopefull for. gunna keep them all in my frag tank and feed the heck out of them. For all you chalice guys out there, I started using reef booster by prodibio and cyclopeez, I get THE CRAZYEST chalice growth.

Cvaughn1062

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
by the way, this guy frags stuff routinely so any of u collectors out there, this guys got sticks polyps lps, all high end collector stuff, and ill be ordering a ton of pieces once the weather is a little safer, so if you guys have been searching for that certain stick/polyp/lps you cant seem to find, let me know and my boy probably has it on deck and we can get u hooked up with that frag you cant live without loll.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: