IBJJ

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone have any recommendations for good LFS in Florida that has a good selection of SPS coral?

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe you should narrow the criteria a little bit. Florida is kind of big.

Glenn

IBJJ

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
doesn't matter to me...fish stores give me a reason to travel...I live in Jax...been to Daytona, Gainesville, Orlando, Tampa...Just looking for some other good options for a reason to go out of town. I haven't seen a good selection of various acroporas, etc... yet where i've been

gayfishman

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
etropical.com in Miami has a nice selection on their web site. If you want to travel, call/contact jack, he's very accomodating and will set a time to check them out in person

Ocyurus

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well us folks downsouth got a few good LFS mainly Jewels from the Sea which mainly has softies and and fish but do carry lots of LPS and the SPS, if you care to drive it is a nice place to visit...

IBJJ

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
great..thanks alot..i'm going to try to go diving sometime soon so I'm gonna look for some places in west palm, lauderdale miami area. I'll check out sarasota and tampa next time i'm on the west coast.

Downdeep

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Drive right by Sarasota, there is nothing to see here. Seascape is a good store for overpriced fish and soft corals but as far as SPS corals go they rarely get any in. And if they do, be prepared to take it in the A$$ for one. A small acro colony maybe 3" across was $120 for a typical brown acropora.
As far as fish go, Seascape is EXPENSIVE. But the health of his fish are great. Everything is quarantined before they are offered for sale.

One of the best stores for SPS corals is Pet Mart in Tampa and St. Pete. Great prices, great sizes and employees that are pretty damn knowledgeable.
what more can you ask for.
Bryan

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: