Raad

New Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Reef Keepers

i wanted to have a saltwater aquarium for a long time now , but the problem is that there is no saltwater aquarium shop where i can buy supplies . so right now i have decided to go a head and build everything from scratch if possible . except for the skimmer i will have to order it online. i was wondering if anyone is willing to help me out in designing a 30 gallon saltwater aquarium with a 20 gallon sump .

i would like to know alternatives to things like micro algae and buying live rock from a local shop . i am a sucba diver so i will be collecting all the live stock i need form the sea , i just need pointers on to what kind of live rock is needed and what not to collect from the sea .

i was thinking of starting a simple 30 gallon tank with just a medium size live rock in the middle and upgrade to a clownish once i feel that i have a grip on things .

please help me with plans and ideas for this design .

Thank you

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Best bet is to find one setup that is similar to what you have in mind, and see if you can duplicate it from your locality, or modify it to your own particularity. I am sure there are tons of 30 gal with 20 gal sump. Check out some of the featured tank in the forum and see if any of them have a reasonable setup for you.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: