House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
one of our customers tanks that i just had to post shots of - really nice 72g bowfront that has been running about 10 months now. Great job so far Jesse. Congrats on a job well done.

House

Attachments

• Jesse_1.jpg
    Jesse_1.jpg
    272.4 KB · Views: 418
  • Jesse_2.jpg
    Jesse_2.jpg
    238.1 KB · Views: 415
  • Jesse_3.jpg
    Jesse_3.jpg
    223.9 KB · Views: 418
  • Jesse_4.jpg
    Jesse_4.jpg
    267.4 KB · Views: 419
  • Jesse_5.jpg
    Jesse_5.jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 414
  • Jesse_6.jpg
    Jesse_6.jpg
    211.5 KB · Views: 414
  • Jesse_7.jpg
    Jesse_7.jpg
    189.9 KB · Views: 415
  • Jesse_8.jpg
    Jesse_8.jpg
    274.5 KB · Views: 409
  • Jesse_9.jpg
    Jesse_9.jpg
    206.1 KB · Views: 413
  • Jesse_9a.jpg
    Jesse_9a.jpg
    226.2 KB · Views: 410
  • Jesse_FTS_1.jpg
    Jesse_FTS_1.jpg
    217.9 KB · Views: 413
  • Jesse_FTS_2.jpg
    Jesse_FTS_2.jpg
    273 KB · Views: 415

stoneriff

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Thank you for the compliments everyone. I couldn't be happier with the results. I'm fairly new to this hobby. Thank you Jim for posting the pics. This tank would not have been possible without Jim and Russ' help (saltwatercritters.com, House of Fish). They have guided me through the whole process, and provided me with beautiful livestock, as well as all the best dry goods. Thank you both. Any constructive criticism would be welcome. Enjoy the great pics Jim took last week.

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
Jesse, the kudos go to you my friend. All we can do is work within the confines of your requests. You've done an outstanding job on your tank. I'm glad we were able to 'be there' when needed.

Keep up the great work,
Russ

stoneriff

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Thanks for the compliments everyone. I've been on top of this tank since day one. It's gotten a lot easier over time. I must compliment the guys at "House of Fish again for making this tank possible. I've bought the majority of stuff from these guys, and their advice has been priceless. Jesse.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: