jhart

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Can anyone explain how to take pictures , with your digital camera's.what mode should we be , white balancing, ect...My camera phone ends up taking better pics than a 5 mega pix camera... I know theres something wrong..

DevIouS

- Untitled -
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
This is a good topic for the new "Photography" forum.
Try posting there.
;)

I take macro shots (without flash) & manually set my WB to a specific shot.
I also adjust to different lighting options my camera has.

What camera are you using?

P

Pedro

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
First off, what kind of pictures are you interested in? Macro, or full tank shots?

With macro shots you can get the flash in so long as you are close enough to prevent the flash from bouncing back. If you angle the camera you will most likely end up with a blurry shot. So keep it as perpendicular as you can and shoot. So long as the tank is bright, you might not need to fire the flash. Also boost up your shutter to as high as the camera will allow and still get a properly exposed picture.

With full tank shots i would say not to use flash, and use a tripod if possible. Try to set a WB to get as close as possible. You just need to get familiar with the camera and know it's limits. I am pretty sure you can get beautiful shots, just keep pressing the shutter! Good luck!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: