Rhpmiller

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
(ALL GONE)

I'm moving across the country in a couple months and am having to break down my tank. Now that I have unloaded a decent chunk of my corals, I'm starting to sell off my fish and inverts.

I'm happy to be super transparent, as I'd like these fish and inverts to go to fellow hobbyists and LFS who can appreciate and enjoy them, like I have.

Otherwise, all my fish are disease-free, eat both dry food (pellets and flakes) and frozen foods (mysis, brine shrimp, oyster eggs, etc.), so they're well-adapted to aquarium life.
Located in Williamsburg, Brooklyn
Other Items I'm Selling
:
Soft Corals: https://reefs.com/forum/sale-trade/303863-moving-nyc-area-sale-zoa-frags-colonies-gotta-go-1.html
SPS Corals:
Mocha Ocellaris + Snowflake Ocellaris (PAIR) - SOLD
  • Paired clownfish--Mocha is 3-4" and Snowflake is 2-3". Have had them since juveniles and are approximately 2.5 years old and have been captive bred and living. Can include the BTA that they love FOR FREE.
Bristletooth Tomini Tang - $50 (UPDATED)
  • Still a juvenile and only 3" long. Eats everything--pellets, flakes, frozen foods, nori strips and has a great personality. Have had it for 8 months.
Inverts - $2 each or FREE with purchase of fish
  • Snails - Trochus, Astraea, Nassarius
  • Crabs - Blue-Legged Hermits, Scarlet-Legged Hermits, Electric Blue-Legged Hermit

Attachments

• Tomini Tang 5.png
    Tomini Tang 5.png
    389.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Tomini Tang 3.png
    Tomini Tang 3.png
    352.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Tang and Wrasse.png
    Tang and Wrasse.png
    426.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Tomini Tang.png
    Tomini Tang.png
    416.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Tomini Tang 2.png
    Tomini Tang 2.png
    380.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: