Vanilla

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been planning this tank for awhile now but just wanted to get some opinions on which tank to get.

I’m looking for something between 30g-50g as I live in an apartment. Water changes might get to be a pain in the ass at anything over that.

What brands / specific tanks would you recommed?

(As a note I have around $4k to spend on the tank setup, would like that to cover some fish and coral as well.)

AnthonyiLLMaTiC

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got a complete red sea reefer 170 for sale. would be ideal for the space as it's only 2' wide.

Timbo

Got Reef?
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I've got a complete red sea reefer 170 for sale. would be ideal for the space as it's only 2' wide.

Wow, this is the best value you could get for allllll that livestock and tank. Plus, you have enough you could pay someone that moves tanks to relocate to you.

100% get in touch with this person immediately and go get it.

Rachel Povse

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been planning this tank for awhile now but just wanted to get some opinions on which tank to get.

I’m looking for something between 30g-50g as I live in an apartment. Water changes might get to be a pain in the ass at anything over that.

What brands / specific tanks would you recommed?

(As a note I have around $4k to spend on the tank setup, would like that to cover some fish and coral as well.)

I am selling 50gallon innovative marine complete set up only 5months old. Also, lots of equipment message me if you want to chat about it.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: