PolandSpring

Advanced Reefer
hey guys... i just want to say how great my purchase with Corals Mania was on my NEW Tek T5 6 bulb fixture. It took less than 5 days for it to be delivered to my house and it was a greatttt price! The lights are great and it also came with the legs and now i can finally get rid of my old ugly MH fixture! He's a great guy and I look foward on buying more corals/equipment from him :splitspin

Last edited:

Wolverine57

Advanced Reefer
hey guys... i just want to say how great my purchase with Corals Mania was on my NEW Tek T5 6 bulb fixture. It took less than 5 days for it to be delivered to my house and it was a greatttt price! The lights are great and it also came with the legs and now i can finally get rid of my old ugly MH fixture! He's a great guy and I look foward on buying more corals/equipment from him :splitspin

Thanks Buddy, glad your satisfied and content with your purchase and the customer service. Look forward in the near future to provide the same kind of service with other future purchases.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: