A

Anonymous

Hate to tell ya but it is "reef decorated".
i.e a pool decorated like a reef. Toobad though.

A

Anonymous

hey ThetaChiTT,

i beg to differ with you about it being a swimming pool. if you would have checked out the web page on the house you would have found out that it really is an aquarium and there are marine fish living in it.
tongue.gif
check ou the page here.
http://www.flakeyswebcenter.com/gem/Aquarium/aquarium.html

A

Anonymous

I no longer feel so bad about all the money I have spent on marine tanks over the years. Thanks!

A

Anonymous

Well ya got me. I just bought the house. It actually cost me $6.5M, but it'll be much more accessible than my island. Boy this reef stuff sure can get expensive.
wink.gif

ReefLion

------------------
Where'd my money go?

A

Anonymous

oops, sorry. But it still is not a reef, but i see it is a marine fish tank. pretty cool. now just add some lighting and ya got a reef
wink.gif

A

Anonymous

hey if its a reef tank or not, i wouldnt mind having a 25,000 gallon aquarium
smile.gif

A

Anonymous

I see you found the pool in my little summer cottage. I don't know what would be better, the 25,000 gallon snorkeling pool in the house, or the billion gallon snorkeling pool outside the house.

A

Anonymous

I hope he is pumping in water from the ocean or he must have a seperate house just for salt and water changes!!!! Wait....what does he care??? he lives in a 5 mill house!!

Would have been funny if he had posted on that thread about "how much money have you spent on your tank??"

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: