House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
Ok, now that the place is all set-up and I am feeling a little need for love at Valentines day - who wants to go?

I was thinking sometime just before valentines day - come on, I know you guys can swing it - How does Saturday February 7th sound for IRF Visit? Nick, Rick? Will this work?

Reply to this string and I'll keep track - also, I will probaby will be driving through Manhattan and have a new SUV and can fit 4 guys who might want a lift.

Things people have wanted in the past few group buys that were unsuccessful:

Clams - they have em
test kits - they have some
cyclopeze - they have some
fish - they have some
inverts - they have em

They have all this stuff - maybe we can get a discount on some of this stuff if we have a good group - since we have in the past, no reason why we shouldn't have it this time.

Chime in fellow reefers and lets empty the place out ;)

House

Neo_TA

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Went yesterday, WOW, You wont regret it. Great corals great prices, great guys.

I had to to bring my wife to keep me in check because I would of spent my whole check.

I'll probably go again on the 7th.

K

kweckstrom

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My wife flat out won't let me go there by myself

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
If anyone can make it into brooklyn and needs a ride to SI, you're welcome to come with me. The W train is on my corner.

Rich

eghatchny

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nick of IRF just gave me the address over the phone. Checked Mapquest, and it's not that far from my house. I will meet you guys there. What time is it on Saturday?

ISLANDREEFANDFIN

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,

I have to apologize and we (island reef and fin) will have to reschedule the date, We are not happy with the flow that the live stock is getting and will be redoing some of the work in our shop and reorganizing our system. We are sorry for the cancellation at this time, but I am sure you understand that we are doing this to make sure our customers get the very best and healthiest live stock that we can offer you.

Sorry,

Rick
ISLAND REEF AND FIN INC.
718-697-7333

House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
Rick,

Thanks for posting, I spoke with Nick last night and, while bummed, appreciate you guys being honest. Nick and I talked about another date sometime in late Feb to early March. I figured this will give everyone the opportunity to get over the damage of valentines day and be able to spend some money on livestock. And since it'll be my birthday, I'll have a reason to spend :)

To all who responded -

Look for another date announcement in the very near future - hopefully by then, IRF will be ready for us.

Sorry for this, but sometimes patience is the best thing -

House

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: