207.3 KB · Views: 210
  • Kaaterskill5a.jpg
    Kaaterskill5a.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 212

asianer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Yes, I think it takes fairly decent pictures - Now I just have to learn how to use the darn thing.

Attachments

• Kaaterskill6a.jpg
    Kaaterskill6a.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 206
  • Kaaterskill7a.jpg
    Kaaterskill7a.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 205
  • Kaaterskill8a.jpg
    Kaaterskill8a.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 202
  • Kaaterskill9a.jpg
    Kaaterskill9a.jpg
    188.4 KB · Views: 203
  • Kaaterskill10a.jpg
    Kaaterskill10a.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 205

Bob 1000

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Nice pics, I got to show you the pics from my vacation home in the Berkshires.. Certain times of the year it's just breath taking... The leaves, the streams, the snow, the frozen lakes that people drive out on and sometimes cars fall through,lol...
Thanks for sharing Andrew....

P-DUBS

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Nice pics, I got to show you the pics from my vacation home in the Berkshires.. Certain times of the year it's just breath taking... The leaves, the streams, the snow, the frozen lakes that people drive out on and sometimes cars fall through,lol...
Thanks for sharing Andrew....

I got a place on Lake Buel, In Great Barrington, Where are you at!?! I am one of the idiots that goes out on the frozen lakes LOL!

P-DUBS

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I'm in Lee... I sometimes go out on the lakes and have even ice fished for trout... But driving a warm SUV out to the middle.. I like my vehicles on land maybe a little mud but that's it,,lol..

I don't drive my car on the lake, But i got out on 2inches of ice to fish for trout and pike!

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
I have a framed picture I took 15 years ago of the upper and lower falls in the same shot, looking up from the bottom. I love going there. North Lake is where we park and hike the circle that ends near the falls. The climb down to the falls is quite precarious. Fun sliding from tree to tree on your arse.

swimmer

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: