coastal

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
any one out there need any ? these are fiberglass with white gel coat. the reason iask is the more i buy from the guy that makes them the cheaper they get . right now a 220 gallon vat costs 250 but everyone i buy takes the price down 20 bucks each. the lowest price being 140$ . they measure 7'x3'x16"deep

Attachments

• vat.jpg
    vat.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 5,499

coastal

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
these are from a boat builder (local to me) that i contracted to make a mould . at 250 i am selling them at what they cost me . i am just putting them out there for serious inquires only . i had to buy six of them for him to even make the mould . they are the best thing to happen to my sps , well setting them up in a greenhouse didnt hurt either

coastal

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
being in cali there must be a local boat builder to you the shipping from here to there would at least be 200 or so

raaden

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am definitely interested. I am in Raleigh so motor freight should be fairly inexpensive to here. Are they stackable for shipping as this will make a big difference.

Also would you consider going a bit deeper on the vats. 24" is a nice sweetspot for both temp control and evaporation with that much surface area exposed, my only concern might be if that would affect the integrity of the walls. Probably not but might be a good question to ask.

When you are ready to order let me know, I am definitely in for 6 and if we get to 140 and can make them a bit deeper I would be in for 10+

coastal

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
these are made from a mould so only mods to that size are possible but if you order 10 im sure he will make you a mould any size you want let me know and hell if your in raleigh i could deliver them for what ever a freight co would charge

raaden

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That sounds great, and I may even take you up on the delivery. I am in the process of getting my facilities together, once they are done and setup I will be looking for these.

Also, looking through your posts, many kudos on your operation.

raaden

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Underestimated agian :wink: I am everywhere... well except for that little mishap in Jakarta, I had nothing to do with that, I swear!! :lol:

In fact I am thinking of starting a thread or two over here to see if we can get some interest going in this forum as well.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: