• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

1QuickSubaru

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I want to get a new digital camera but something under $350 bucks. Something that can take good closeups and not have that blurry look when zoomed in. Anyone who has a camera they want to suggest, please post pictures so i can get an idea of what the pictures will look like. Thanks for your time!

1QuickSubaru

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
i dont know what to look for as far as secifications which is why i'm asking people who already own a camera to post what model they have and post pics as well......

MikeyNYC

Ol' Skool
Rating - 100%
94   0   0
The site will allow you to look up model's within your set budget, from there they will go into the strengths of both the camera, and it's built-in software. The site also provides sample images for each camera, so if you need super close-up's (macro), then it will tell you if the camera is capable or not.

In a nut shell, the higher the mega-pixel rating of a camera, the more you can crop an image without losing alot of detail.

I would use the site, once you have received recommendation, it will give detailed info for specific models. Good luck with it. Mike

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: