A

Anonymous

Does anyone have a red sea wave master pro?? if so do you like it? im looking for a good cheap wavemaker

A

Anonymous

I have the redsea wavemaker hooked to four maxijets works great love it so far ive had for about 2 months now. Has alot of cycles to choose from and a night setting which is really neat. I would recommend it.

A

Anonymous

We use the red sea wave master pro running four MaxiJet 1200. Night and Feed mode nice special modes. Pumps start Very quietly!
Will

A

Anonymous

I have one, but I'm less excited about it.

I tried Rio, Penguin, Hagen, Aquaclear, and Maxijet powerheads. FWIW - the MaxiJet was the only pump that starts quietly with this thing during my herculean trials to get it running quietly.

I's sort of like to have some bigger powerheads on there, but the MJ seems to be the only one that is suitable.

Otherwise...seems like a good unit. The 'soft start' feature is sort of a joke though.

-Steve

[This message has been edited by Steve Richardson (edited 07 February 2000).]

A

Anonymous

I have 4 wavemaster pro's and am very happy with the performance.
Maxi-jets are the way to go with them.. other power heads break down tooo quickly.
As far as the soft start... I think it's marketing

------------------
brian
atlantisaquatic.com

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: