thereefgeek

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Marine Aquarist Roundtable of Sacramento is proud to once again host the Western Marine Conference April 21-23, 2006 at the Red Lion Hotel in Sacramento, California. We'd like to extend our invitation to you and your marine society to come to Sacramento and participate in one of the few conferences this side of the Rockies. With a dozen of the nations premier speakers and a wide variety of quality livestock and aquarium related products on display and for sale, it will definately be a weekend you won't want to miss out on.

FEATURED SPEAKERS INCLUDE:

• Walt Smith
  • Steve Robinson
  • Leng Sy
  • Adelaide Rhodes
  • David Cripe
  • Bob Fenner
  • Anthony Calfo
  • Eric Borneman
  • Sanjay Joshi
  • Mike Paletta
  • Scott Michael
  • Rob Toonen

VENDORS AND SPONSORS SO FAR:
Captive Reef Systems & ROWA USA Bruce Azzarito
Walt Smith International Walt Smith
EcoSystem Aquarium & CORAL Magazine Leng Sy
Clams Direct Barry Neigut
Innovative Lighting Solutions Princeton Huang
Reed Mariculture Randy Reed
Mermaid Aquarium Max Tran
Exotic Reefs John Susbilla (tubs)
Frag Farmer dot Com Eric Caamano (ejocam)
Your Reef Aquarium Supply John Dakan
Aquarium Designs & Midwater Systems Jim Stime Jr.
CPR Aquatics
Liquid Life USA
Seachem Labs Inc.
Marineland
Catalina Aquarium
DT's Plankton Farm

2006 Western Marine Conference
April 21-23, 2006
Red Lion Inn
1401 Arden Way
Sacramento, CA

The REGISTRATION PAGE is up and running and we're taking sign-ups via Pay-Pal.
The conference price of $100 is good through the end of January 2006, $130 after that. Early sign-ups receive a WMC 2006 T-Shirt.
Fee Includes: 3 days at the conference (you will be able to hear all the speakers), no host bar and social evening with speakers and manufacturers on Friday evening, and buffet lunch on Saturday (April 22nd)
Optional Saturday night banquet dinner - $35
There will be a raffle after the banquet on Saturday night.
We have secured a limited number of rooms for the special Conference price of $89.00 per night. Call (916) 922-8041 or 1-800-RED-LION for room reservations (be sure to tell them you are there for the WMC to receive the special rate).

Be sure to stay up to date with the latest information on the WMC 2006 website. If I can answer any questions, feel free to e-mail me at [email protected] or PM me from the button below my post.

If you are a club officer, please contact me about our special promotional offer for all Marine Societys interested in attending ;)

Thank you and hope to see you there,
Rich VanDusen
President: M.A.R.S.

jusreefin

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
"What does it take to get a response from the WMC email address?:) I sent an email 5+ days ago with no response."
Do we print out the email confirmation as our ticket? Can we buy dinner tickets later if we decide to go? My email stated there were only 40 people registered is that correct? Thanks All!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: