tangmaniac

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
141   0   0
just noticed this anyone here has any idea what this is ? looks loke small red worms??

Attachments

• red worms 001.jpg
    red worms 001.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 155
  • red worms 002.jpg
    red worms 002.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 157
  • red worms 003.jpg
    red worms 003.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 156

SevTT

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
no long tubes,. they just moove around.

Red flatworms.

If they're from something you just added very recently, and there're only a few of them, hitting them with Flatworm exit probably wouldn't be a bad idea. Or get one of the small wrasses that pick on live rock, they eat 'em -- coris wrasses, six-lines, etc.

michael Jack

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Flat worms although they do no harm they multiply faster than Rats and will consume your tank nuke them now if you nuke them in a large population they release toxens when they die and that will kill you tankl

tangmaniac

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
141   0   0
thanks guys , they do look like red Planaria ,will sixline wrasse really take care of this ? or should i use something else perhaps flatworm exit or something similar?

Last edited:

tangmaniac

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
141   0   0
my parameters are good , dont know how this guys got there , well i guess will try to sipon them out, and i have six line wrasse in my other tank will have to transfer him to this tank and see what happens , thanks everyone.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: