flare1185

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I heard at paintball shop the co2 tank they fill have oil in them and are suited for reef tanks. Also wouldn't scuba shop deal with h2o? Thanks for your suggestion tho. I trued calling some local stores but none of them deal with co2.

bizzarro

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do SOS gases fill on the spot? I ask because I called AGL and they cost around 35$ for 5lb bottle and they take your bottle over night if you didn't buy the bottle from them.

Yup, SOS fills on the spot for people who have their own tanks.

Another member on another forum recommended them and they were quick.

I paid $12 cash for it but if you walk in and ask they may quote you $15. Say you called and that's what they said.

motortrendz

Mainland Aquatics
Vendor
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
I heard at paintball shop the co2 tank they fill have oil in them and are suited for reef tanks. Also wouldn't scuba shop deal with h2o? Thanks for your suggestion tho. I trued calling some local stores but none of them deal with co2.

sch20? u mean o2? but either way tanks are fillerd with compressed air, not strait o2.. i dodnt think they would have co2.

any beer tap or soda service company can fill your tank..

flare1185

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Just fyi for anykne trying sos in middlesex, they closed that location and another company took over that deal with lab grade gases and dont deal with the public. Just spent my morning and wasted a half an hour going there before heading to work.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: