• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

faztaz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Does anyone know of a distrubutor which stocks or can quickly get an Oceanic 120g RR tank and stand (cherry). I was quoted $810 for the tank and stand but it will take 10-12 weeks to get here and by that time school will have started and Im afraid I wont have the time to invest in putting it all together.

vp39

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can try ...
Ocean Galler 2 Pets and Water Gardens
North Plainfield, NJ

They might be able to help you out. Just tell them Glenn from VP Woodwork sent you.That may help too.
Glenn

MicroChip

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Might help if you told us about where in NJ you are. In N. Jersey you can try AquaTropics (they changed their name but I don't remember it...)

MC

JohnD

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
fmx2md-

Did you ever see a sign in a store with the words: Good, Fast, Cheap - pick any two of the three. I think you are in the position of good and fast. The Oceanic is good and somebody in our neck of the woods may have one, but I do not think it will be cheap.

Check out "Absolutely Fish" in Clifton. I saw a 150 gallon RR with stand for $1800 last weekend. Maybe they also have a 120 gallon RR. You may also want to see Hanover Pets.

HTH

[ July 12, 2001: Message edited by: JohnD ]

faztaz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
John D I know Oceanic isn't cheap what was implied was relatively inexpensive. For example I called about 15 stores for my setup and prices ranged from $3000 to 810 (which was the price I paid .. and I should have it in 3-4 weeks or so). So its relatively fast and almost at dealer cost so for me that’s cheap!!!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: