Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I'm in the research phase of setting up my new tank, I will not be up and running for at least another month. I have never had an AIO tank so I thought I would get some other opinions before I make the jump. Please feel free to chime in. By the way, I have been running an 18" cube (25 gallons) for the past couple of years. I would prefer glass unless you can somehow convince me that acrylic is ok. The main thing that I am looking for is an upgrade in filtration from my previous hang on filter. Below I have listed a few of the tanks that I am looking at.

30 gallon nuvo aquarium

25 gallon Ecoxotic

I am also really interested in the ADA tanks, but haven't done too much research into them yet.

I hope I was not too vague with this post, please ask me to clarify if it's needed.

All the best,

Josh

mbgrubb15

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
It's a 3 chamber. The skimmer is alright. works for me. and i have rock, and a chemipure elite bag in the middle chamber. Blue floss on top. I threw out the bio balls.

My tank is doing really well. Would def recommend it.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
reviving this thread because they no longer make the ecoxotic tank which i have been counting on for the past couple of months. don't want a biocube or anything like that. i like the solana, however, it's too expensive. anyone got another solution?

House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
Nano

From Custom King

Attachments

• Nano_1.jpg
    Nano_1.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 126

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: