• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

humu

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks everyone
not that it's important, but heres my fish in my 180:
nasotang
yellowtang
blue hippo
flame hawk
longnose hawk
flame wrasse
2 seba clowns
I got all of them from my junk lfs. they all had loads of ick when I bought them but they are all 100% now.
infact, I got the blue tang for free because the dummie that was working said it was dead. sure enough after an hour in my tank it was breathing normaly.
WIND- finnaly got my ticket for the 30th. I think I'm ok with getting all my fish from CF ecxept fragile ones like chromis,firefish.... get those from modern pets. anthelia still good!

Jerry DeGan

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had two green chromis for over
2 yrs. Bought two more a week ago.
The chromis are doing great.
A purple tang I'd had for three months,
just quit eating and died two days later,
eveything else in the tank look great
and the water balance is fine.
I don't think you can ever know why fish
die. They just do.

Mouse

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds like someones been doing the dirty on the collection. They defenately sounded like poisoned fishes, poor little shiny green buggers.
icon_sad.gif

humu

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
why is that poison crap even legal!?
it's sick how people treat animals.
like how they breed hundreds of greyhounds and kill the ones that aren't fast enough
icon_mad.gif

kaotica

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i had 2 green chromis and one disappeared over the weekend... i think it died and the snails and hermits had at it, but literally disappeared!

eaglet

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think it is poison. I had a stable tank for 6 months. All fish well established including a royal gramma and shrimp of 3 months. Added 5 green chromis 1 died that night. 4 more schooling well and eating. The royal was the only one nipping at them. 1 week later 2 more gone. Woke up and saw the shrimp eating them and royal niping at body. Removed carcus. 2 days later 1 more dead chromis, 1 dead royal gramma, 1 dead shrimp. After that I have had no deaths and 1 green chromis still kicking. All is well now. I think it was posion. E-Man

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: