A

Anonymous

oh just so you guys know, i didn't buy ALL my live rock from them. just two chunks. i'd have to eat ramen noodles all year long if i bought all my rock from them. most of mine was cheap - real cheap, as I purchased it from a hobbyist who was discombobulating his reef tank.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
there are many things wrong with ramen. there was a time in my life when that was breakfast lunch and dinner. a horrible two year stretch of time in between high school and career.

i still can't eat ramen without grimacing. but it was a good experience. everyone should have to go through a destitute period in their lives. it builds character.

Lostmind

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, if you are referring to instant ramen, I agree - it's just wrong (unless you have the good stuff from Japan... they get so much better instant food then we do!).

I spent most of my university days and a few years after that eating rice, beans and canned tuna. Being poor is no fun :)

I LOVE ramen tho. I cant wait to go back to Sapporo and go to my favorite restaurant - Miko Ramen! The dirtiest ramen shop I have EVER seen, but makes the best miso ramen...

<- still jealous over the rock.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yeah i was referring to the ramen you get in a brick that comes with a little package of msg.

plus, i'm still bitter that they don't make the hot n' spicy flavor anymore. that's bullshit. spice lovers are being oppressed all across america. the man's keepin' me down!

Lostmind

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hot n spicey? You should pick up some noodles called: shin ramyun made by nong shim. A nice n spicey korean noodle ;)

man, we are WAY off topic now :)

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hmmm...

at $17.99/lb-you're gettin ripped off, no matter what the 'quality' of the lr

we retail fully covered lr, both directly imported from kupang, and resold/cured from one of the best rock shippers in this country, at a fair amount less

i would never pay that much for any rock, retail

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
eh, vitz, i probably wouldn't pay that much again. i only bought 2 chunks...

lostmind i couldn't find those when i went to the grocery store today ... should i head to the azn market to find those ?

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shin Ramyun is one of my favorite instant noodle. Being a weak man when it come to taste, I only can handle half of the spic package.

I would like to talk to you about the AZN issue... this is not a RPG or a RTSG board UnLeSs yOu WaNt Me To TaLk tO YoU LiKe DiS fRoM nOw On.

Lostmind

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I usually buy them at the azn markets... our save-on-foods carries those noodles now tho.

We have a popular chain of chinese food stores here that I frequent. Thats where I would look for any decent noodles. azn people have 10x better noodles then we get - sapporo ichiban and mr noodles just dont cut it.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: