GQ22

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
72" vho setup

I have one in perfect condition. 8months old from hello lights. Want to make me an offer possibly mix in frags? I can delivery it.

Looking for a tort, and milli frags

alrha

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
SlamaJama said:
I'm searching for...
3) alk kit, phos kit, mag kit
sup mike? long time no see...
i think i got all 3 of those for you... salifert work for you?
(note, they are partly used)

I now use Seachem for Alk and Mg, and Deltec/Merk for PO4

SlamaJama

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.3%
152   1   0
gq...pm'd u back

albert, hey man, yea we got to hang...um kits sound awesome...i kno u dont deliver, but maybe u come see the tank..lmk how much...thxs

jim, u tha mon!...ill give u a call tonite

thxs all for responding...regains my faith for this forum...lol

alrha

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
SlamaJama said:
i kno u dont deliver
for you we can make exceptions...
(look at all the special treatment you get).

I'll give you a price and delivery charges when i get home. (want to just see how much i've used of the kits)

alrha

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
kris, do you prefer if i call it shipping and handling charges?
btw, park slope is not the safest part of brooklyn, manhattan beach is!

Mike, most of these kits seem to be pretty full, maybe only a few tests taken with them (you can see my records on the back of the instructions)

I got:

A) two PO4 kits ($18 retail even though i paid $25 at LFS): one expires in 07-2006 the other does not have a date and as such is probably older (but not neccesarily expired - you can always post up the batch numbers to habib on reefcentral's salifert forum and he'll let you know)

B) two Mg kits ($24 retail): one expires 12-2007 and the other 05-2008. For some reason i remember them giving me different values for some reason, so test them against your kit to see which (if any) is off. i'm also pretty sure habib would send you a replacement if one was erroneous.

C) one KH kit ($14): expires 06-2010 - practically brand new.

All three for $30 bucks sound good?

and if you call now, you can qualify to get the second Mg kit AND the second PO4 kit FREE, that's a $98 value! Not only that, but for this week only, you can pay 0 down 0 interest for 0 minutes. And all this will be topped with my personal guarantee. if you're not happy with the product for any reason within the first 10 seconds of it in your possession, you can return it for a full credit or exchange to use on other prodocts you wont like or want.

void where prohibited restrictions may apply.

ALRHA Inc reserves the right to alter this contract as desired and is not required to notify the consumer of any alterations, adjustments, or changes whether it be material or immaterial. Accepting this will also automatically enroll you in our worthless membership program for $999.99 per month. You will receive no product or services in return.

alrha

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
masterswimmer said:
Albert, you've got waaaaaay too much time on your hands my friend.

master

BTW, I did chuckle though, lol
now you know what i'm doing at 12:30am while my wife is yelling at me to get off the computer and come to bed... :shhh:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: