4Fish

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hate to do this without pictures. My mother-in-law injured herself and was transferred to a rehab faciliaty in Long Island. I took my wife to visit (although I did not want to go) last night, I walk into the lobby and there is a huge (has to be 2,000+ gallons) reef tank. This was nicer that any tank I have seen in any aquarium I have visited. Tangs, Anthias, Clowns, you name it, corals galore. A naso tang the size of a sea bass that I caught a few weeks ago in Captree. The water was so clear, and there was just one huge return, and the water just canscaded into the right side of the tank and disappeared. I am going back tonight to get pictures and ask if I could peak into the filter room. Not even sure about the lighting system, but the tank had to be about 5ft high, and even the corals on the bottom were growing.

I hated to do this without pictures, but I was in complete awwwww, and felt compelled to write.

I told my wife we can visit her mother every day.:p

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: