samksy

FISHING, I'M IN!!!!
Rating - 100%
346   0   0
I need to get my ~4 inch yellow tang out. If you can leand me or sell me your fish trap, that would be great. Preferrably in Queens or manhattan or Brooklyn. ECFENCING is waiting for my yellow tang. Sorrie for making you wait. Would anyone else be interested if ECFENCING is unable to take it off my hand. Oh, it would be $20. Because if i catch the yellow tang, it has to be taken on the same day, i don't want to stress it out. Thanks

GQ22

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I have one

i borrowed this from Ronen (deepwater) I guess we can use it a communal fish trap for the site. Let me know when u want to meet up. I can bring it to work with me

samksy

FISHING, I'M IN!!!!
Rating - 100%
346   0   0
GQ22 said:
i borrowed this from Ronen (deepwater) I guess we can use it a communal fish trap for the site. Let me know when u want to meet up. I can bring it to work with me

GQ22, where you live or work? I'm not trying to stalk you so don't worry..lolz....:D Just trying to figure out which is easy place for me see you at. Thanks

OOh, how hard was it to get the fish out of your tank with the trap?

ECFENCING- What time can you stop by today and tomorrow? Thanks

Last edited:

GQ22

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
= /

i was actually unsuccessful as i did not have the patience. i did however come up with a different method of catching my fish (starve your fish, use a feeder ring, drop a block of mysis in there, and as the fish are in their eurphoric frenzy, scoop them up)

Tim

Tim`s Aquatics
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Sam try the lights out method.When the fish you want is out in front turn off all your lights in the tank it will put him in a sort of trance and you con scoop him out.Also it helps if you try it at night with no lights on in the room.Good luck......

samksy

FISHING, I'M IN!!!!
Rating - 100%
346   0   0
Tim said:
Sam try the lights out method.When the fish you want is out in front turn off all your lights in the tank it will put him in a sort of trance and you con scoop him out.Also it helps if you try it at night with no lights on in the room.Good luck......

Thanks for the tip. But I sleep earlier than him/her and him/her wakes up earlier than me.....really sucks :banghead:, i'll have to beat him on that :D. Maybe i didn't notice, but that guys either swims around all the time or hiding all the time. I'll have to pay attention to that hopefully i can spot him....my net is just as big as him/her, do i need a bigger net ?

I'll turn off the light early and see if he goes to sleep and spot him. Thanks

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: