• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Toe'Knee

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking for either a retro kit or a whole lighting system for my 7 gallon bow. I go rid of the fish and now I want to turn it into a reef. I know hellolights and JBJ have the lights I need but if someone is looking to get rib of one I'm willing to give it a chance. The tank is about 17" wide.

C

Crakeur2

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a petsupplyliquidator hood that I used on my 7 gallon bo. Fits right on the frame.

one 70 watt hqi metal halide and one 36 watt actinic powercompact. I have one back up for each bulb.

separate ballasts for dawn/dusk effect and the hood also has an internal fan to keep things cool. You will need a chiller tho. Might have one of them for sale as well. Not sure if I can use it on the new 26 (no room for the hob) but I am going to try and find a way to squeeze the probe into the fuge or some other area of the tank.

I would take $450 for the lights and the two extra bulbs.

pm if you're interested. I don't come to the boards too often so a reply here might go unanswered.

[ June 24, 2003, 02:13 PM: Message edited by: Crakeur2 ]

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: