masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
I was going to go with Koralia or Tunze but my glass is over 1" thick so I don't think they will work.

Are you sure your glass is over 1" thick? Did you construct this tank yourself? That thickness glass is excessive. I don't know of any standard mfg that use 1" on a 75g tank.

FYI, I use a couple of SEIO's in my systems. They are ok pumps. Not great, not good, just ok. They get the job done. I make my own magnetic holders for them. They can be used on any thickness tank. All you have to do is use the appropriate neodymium magnets.

1UCKY

Niko's Dad
Rating - 100%
128   0   0
Are you sure your glass is over 1" thick? Did you construct this tank yourself? That thickness glass is excessive. I don't know of any standard mfg that use 1" on a 75g tank.

FYI, I use a couple of SEIO's in my systems. They are ok pumps. Not great, not good, just ok. They get the job done. I make my own magnetic holders for them. They can be used on any thickness tank. All you have to do is use the appropriate neodymium magnets.

The glass on the tank is double-paneled (very clear-you can see in between both glasses). It looks like the windows of a mercedes s500, lol....

1UCKY

Niko's Dad
Rating - 100%
128   0   0
Not sure....All I know is that it was custom made for the guy. It's crystal clear glass (not like my 180-greenish tint, lol)....Not sure if I can attach a Tunze or Koralia on the glass being that it's over 1". Will post pics once I get it running so you can see what it looks like. Thanks!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: