• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Psycho graphic

Trouble Maker!
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I purchased a Yellow Pagoda Cup about a week and a half ago, the seller sent it to my old address by mistake, by the time I found out where it was, it was too late to pick it up that night. I called my nephew who lives close by and asked him to pick it up for me and put it in a 20 gallon tank I have setup in his basement. The 20 has plenty of LR and is well established, 70w MH a Seaclown and a powerhead for circultion. He told me the heatpack was still warm and placed it in the 20 for me. I have no idea what the parameters of this tank are other than salinity of 1.026 and temp of 78. This tank is just holding extra LR I have , so no bitching about the lack of equipment!:knockedou

I brought the Pagoda home a week ago and it has yet to open up, it looked like it wanted to for the first couple of days, but now not as much.

Anyone have suggestions for me as I have wanted one of these for a while now and don't want to lose it. Am I just being impatient?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: