WTB: Live Sand

alrha

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
i got enough for you. Will trade you live sand for a trade with dead sand (to replace it) or cost equivalent
In other words, if you were going to buy 20 lbs of dead sand, you can give me the dead sand, and i will give you the 20 lbs in live sand. this way you come out with live sand for the cost of dead sand, and i dont lose because my live sand will be replaced with dead sand that can quickly come to life once mixed in with the rest of my sand. You gain and I dont lose = that works.

let me know if you're interested.

alrha

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
p.s. i have a superfine sand (refugium grade) which can allow for denitrification at a shallower depth than more coarse sand and is great for sand bed fauna. but you have to fine tune your flow well not to blow it around.

alrha

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
i have about 180lbs of sand in my system, so i would give you up to 60lbs as i wouldnt want to disturb more than 1/3 of my sandbed.

tangale

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Sand

Albert, Can I take about 40lbs to start with. I hope that will be enough. I just got about 20lbs of dead sand...so together...I'm crossing fingers.

I'll pm you my phone number. Gimme a ring later this afternoon if you can. I'll be in the bensonhurst area later today. Thanks.

Alex