JustAnt

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Bioman. If you want to join you can. Pm me your email address for full details. Also check us out on facebook. Search Westchester reef club

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

polywise

OLD SCHOOL-ish
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
hobby talk.. and hosts tank review

I'm a member. Here is a picture of some of the members from a recent meeting at my house.

Jim C.

Attachments

• IMG_3731.jpg
    IMG_3731.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 265

hbrochs

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Hello everyone. I'm going to host the next Westchester Reef Club meeting at my house in Rye Brook on Sunday January 29th at 5pm. I'll send out an e-mail with my address to those that have given me their e-mail. If you're not on the mailing list, please pm me your name and e-mail and I'll add you.
Thanks,
Howard

hbrochs

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
We just had a meeting end of January and we have the Frag Swap in Stors CT coming up March 11th. So maybe we could do another Reef Club Meeting in April?

Can anyone offer to host?

Thanks,

Howard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hbrochs

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Hello Everyone!

Just a shout out to encourage everyone to attend the New England Frag Farmer's Market on Saturday March 11th. Its at E.O. Smith High School, 1235 Storrs Road, Storrs CT. Hours are 11am to 5pm, and I will be in room 105 with Jim Coughlin (Polywise) selling frags and I'll have a sign up sheet for anyone looking to join the Westchester Reef Club. There will be over 60 vendors and over 1000 people attending, so this is a must go event for all you reefers!

Also, I stopped by Gill's Aquarium Store in Mammaroneck last night on the way home from work. The store is up and running, looks great. Sean and Jacob are the owners and super nice guys. They offered to host the next reef club meeting, and I was thinking about a Thursday evening in April to be announced later. Also, feel free to PM me if you'd like your name added to the e-mail list for reef club meeting.

Thanks,

Howard

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: