The new issue of Reefs Magazine is launching this week and Randy Donowitz has called out the big guns for a PACKED issue. The latest mag features articles from:
- Richard Aspinall: Wrecks of the Red Sea – Coral Reefs of Iron and Life
- Richard Ross: Philippine Biodiversity Expedition
- Todd Gardner / Jay Hemdal: Captive Propagation of the Boarfish
- Paul Whitby: Aesthetics of Aquascaping – Part II
- James Fatheree: A Look at Trachyphillia geoffroyi
- Pedro Nuno Ferreira: Nutrient Export – Old Problem, New Solutions
- Sanjay Joshi: Courtship of the Candy Basslet
As always, Reefs Magazine is a totally free online periodical with no popups or invasive advertising, allow you to grab a cup of tea and get sucked right in.
The issue is due out this week. Stay tuned to Reefs.com for the announcement!