As a way of proving that you do NOT need to be out assaulting people to get a cheap DVD player, we decided to buck the trend of all these Black Friday sales by giving you something for FREE.
The latest mag features articles from:
- Richard Aspinall: Wrecks of the Red Sea – Coral Reefs of Iron and Life
- Richard Ross: Philippine Biodiversity Expedition
- Todd Gardner / Jay Hemdal: Captive Propagation of the Boarfish
- Paul Whitby: Aesthetics of Aquascaping – Part II
- James Fatheree: A Look at Trachyphillia geoffroyi
- Pedro Nuno Ferreira: Nutrient Export – Old Problem, New Solutions
- Sanjay Joshi: Courtship of the Candy Basslet
- Tony Vargas: Featured Photography in the Art Gallery
As always, Reefs Magazine is a totally free online periodical with no popups or invasive advertising, allow you to grab a cup of tea and get sucked right in.
CHECK IT OUT HERE