Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Dear customers,

Out of an abundance of caution, as Nick and I have high risk family members, please see below for our temporary store policies until further notice:

Below options will be obo pricing

-All shopping will be done via FaceTime/WhatsApp or pictures/short videos via text/email.

-We will put up a wysiwyg every week

-Please call in to place your order for door pickup.

-We can ship to you

-Water is picked up a the back door

-I will be taking requests for fish/coral and QT them for a down payment. You will receive as many updates and pictures/videos as you want.

NEW HOURS 12-4pm

I know this is not the way most people would like to shop, but this is necessary to protect my staff, customers, and family. Drastic times call for drastic measures. I understand that this makes your shopping experience more difficult, but I am doing everything in my power to stay open. This is a very tough time for all of us, including all small businesses. Many stores will close. Hopefully with the support of this community, we can keep our doors open.

Special thanks to all of those in on the front line protecting and healing our citizens and to those keeping our supermarkets stocked. We appreciate everything you do for us.

Thank you and stay safe, everyone! ✌

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: