WYSIWYG ACRO FRAG PACKS AND MORE! PIC HEAVY

JKenny

Manhattan Reefs
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there,

I'm interested in your $200 package if it's still available. Also interested in some cuc snails.... Happy to do curb-side pickup.

Let me know what you think.

Eddie7145

Manhattan Reefs
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there,

I'm interested in your $200 package if it's still available. Also interested in some cuc snails.... Happy to do curb-side pickup.

Let me know what you think.
Hey dude, did u get the frag pack ?? What's your impression of the pack ?

JKenny

Manhattan Reefs
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They're working one up for me... I've bought from them a few times before and I've never been disappointed. Should have it next week and I'll let you know.

Eddie7145

Manhattan Reefs
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They're working one up for me... I've bought from them a few times before and I've never been disappointed. Should have it next week and I'll let you know.
Did you get an ID on the corals ? I got the 250 pack but did t get any ID's. I' buy from them often great store.

Eddie7145

Manhattan Reefs
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Jenny, we spoke last week. Did you get the frag pic ? Which one did you get ? Any pics ? I'm curious if maybe we got so e of the same pieces, I'm trying to get some ID's for the ones in the pack I got. Thanks

JKenny

Manhattan Reefs
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Eddie, not yet. They were cutting some frags for me when I called on the 23rd. Should be soon though...

JKenny

Manhattan Reefs
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did my curb-side picked up yesterday.

Very happy with the frags, large pieces and they all look great! Andrew was very patient with my calls and emails. Another happy customer :)

Not my best picture, but...
Advanced Marine Aquatics 5-12-20.jpg