Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I have had my 40 gallon tank running without lights, fish, corals or any other animals for well over 18 months. No food, no algae, NOTHING. So what do I see today, after I have set the tank up again with lights, corals and fish for just a week? A LONG worm sticking out of a rock eating from the sand. INSANE! It is not a bristle worm, it is "thinner". Hopefully it is not one of the parasitic worms that kill clams. I have had those in my 180. Any rock in this tank was NOT in my 180 UNLESS it had been COMPLETELY dried out for WEEKS and soaked in fresh water.

Anyway, I will see if I can get a decent picture, but as soon as I get close to the tank it darts back in to the rock.

Alfred

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Hey, welcome back!! Haven't seen you around these parts in quite sometime. How's the baby? She must be so big...

Very interesting indeed. Would love to see a pic. How about sitting back from the tank, and just using the close up button on your cam?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: