Rating - 95.9%
70   3   0
One of my reef Idols Krzysztof has been using all in one biopellets on his insanely colorful SPS tank. He also uses some Fauna Marin aminos and color elements.

If anyone has tried All in One biopellets please share your experience and please include.

a) Which Brand Pellets
b) What reactor

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
No problem coral. They take about a month or so to start working correctly. I would google and youtube some ecobak reviews and videos. I started with to much in a phosban reactor but you def. need a good reactor to fully utilize the benefits of these pellets.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Yes i was. It must of been working really well cause corals started dying back about a month after using it. I used half of a small container which i should of used a 1/4. Just please before using do your research on it :)

pecan2phat

Professional Commuter
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
I don't really see any advantage to the All In One Bio-Pellets.
They need a lot more flow to tumble, has not reduced Po4 by 10x as claimed, need to clean skimmer cup 2x the norm due to the brown crud that builds up and is hardly discounted online.

greg 45

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I gave up on bpr reactor / pellets to big of a hassle
Tried all different reactors
Switched to a sulfur reactor in the end about the same amount of money to set up /also after sulfur kicks in it will go after the phosphates ,

pecan2phat

Professional Commuter
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
It's funny that you say that Greg :)
I actually went from a sulfur de-nitrator to bio-pellets because I could not get one de-nitrator to kick in and work on one system and on another it worked good but never could bring the No3 down low enough and as with all the bio-pellets, did nada for Po4.

pecan2phat

Professional Commuter
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
I would guess any pellet especially the AIO would work well in a RD reactor since they took pellet reactors to the next level.
AIO pellets are great for reducing nitrates, what I have not seen yet is the 10x more reduction claim on phosphates.

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Has anyone with an SPS tank ran pellets and not had things mess up at some point, killing SPS? I have yet to meet someone using these long term that did have serious damage. I never used pellets, but I'm not sure what to think about them.

AXsignaturecorals

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Jackson I've used them longterm and have
Gotton great results... Pellets at designed for
Low nutrient systems.. So doersing additives
Is key to keep the proper balance. I'm using
Them now in my systems at our new store.

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Jackson I've used them longterm and have
Gotton great results... Pellets at designed for
Low nutrient systems.. So doersing additives
Is key to keep the proper balance. I'm using
Them now in my systems at our new store.

You mean use them if you're system is already low nutrient, or use them to achieve a low nutrient system. What sort of additives are you using in addition?
Do you have pics of your SPS system? I am just trying to learn how guys are balancing things, because from what I have seen pellets are very powerful.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: