• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

NicholasReed

New Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey everyone i’m a little new have some experience to the saltwater tank world. my girl just got a bigger tank and have a pair of fraud designer ocellaris clownfish that are staying in one spot for hours at a time and not eating. any tips?
3bc240f076e47cc8e43efe1bd4f07986.jpg

57b4514e19041bfdf7cbf5c4ed3e9a37.jpg

e3773ceb09cc0159f91d75806ba54fdf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sumbub

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Welcome to the forum! How long have you set up the tank? The water looks cloudy and its a new environment. Perhaps it needs some time to settle in.

shinylights

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey everyone i’m a little new have some experience to the saltwater tank world. my girl just got a bigger tank and have a pair of fraud designer ocellaris clownfish that are staying in one spot for hours at a time and not eating. any tips?
3bc240f076e47cc8e43efe1bd4f07986.jpg

57b4514e19041bfdf7cbf5c4ed3e9a37.jpg

e3773ceb09cc0159f91d75806ba54fdf.jpg

tank looks cloudy and rock in the back looks really clean how old is the tank was it properly cycled? those decorations could also be leeching stuff into the water, also welcome to the forums

NicholasReed

New Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thank you, that’s what i was thinking it needs time to settle. moved some rocks around for more openings for the rest of the fish that’s why it’s cloudy but hopefully all they need is some time

shinylights

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thank you, that’s what i was thinking it needs time to settle. moved some rocks around for more openings for the rest of the fish that’s why it’s cloudy but hopefully all they need is some time

If it’s a new tank your gonna have ammonia and nitrite which are toxic to fish and corals even if u moved some media from a previous tank, also I would check to see if salinity is matched in both tanks if you just moved the clowns

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: