Brianreeferny

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 96.1%
149   6   0
Does anyone here have these aquariums?I need some info on a different filtration system....

Thanks...

Attachments

• ceiling-mount-contemporary-aquarium-asp.jpg
    ceiling-mount-contemporary-aquarium-asp.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 1,086
  • ceiling-mounted-aquarium-asp-spacearium.jpg
    ceiling-mounted-aquarium-asp-spacearium.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 1,106
Last edited:

Bob 1000

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
That would help him clean up the last post, I mean explain,,lmao.. Joe is one of 2 stores that carry the filter cartridges for these systems in manhattan, but he might have to order them because I got the last 2,,lol seriously though.

Last edited:

Bob 1000

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Everything I've said has to do with this thread..
I told you that there were 2 places in Manhattan that you can get materials for these systems..
I'm still being nice, despite that fact that people like you who don't really know what they are doing in tank maintenance make people who do know what they are doing and running a good business look really good, but make the customer skeptical..
Happy reefing,,lol

Bob 1000

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
FYI: Look at the picture of the system in the picture in the first post, there is only one way a drain can work properly on a system like this and it's a closed drain system like the one it comes with.. This should more or less end this thread..

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: