DEL

reef guy in jc
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
so i recently checked my calcium...my reading shows 995!! i havent lost any corals..i slowed down the drip on my cal reactor..i have a pro cal on a 72 bow controlled by a pinpoint ph controller...will this affect my corals? im planning on going sps in the next few weeks, so by then i know i will need this calcium to keep up with my sps...and i also have 4 clams that are definitely growing..any feedback or suggestions if i should leave it..or stop the rx....

DEL

reef guy in jc
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
ec....i have a digital pinpoint cal monitor..thats what the reading said...but now im thinking..lately ive been dosing ESV Bionic Magnesium...can that be throwing off the calcium level???

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
ec....i have a digital pinpoint cal monitor..thats what the reading said...but now im thinking..lately ive been dosing ESV Bionic Magnesium...can that be throwing off the calcium level???

the pinpoint cal monitor is just crap, they are never correct and not meant to be use constantly like the ph monitor.

995 cal is not possible, your tank would have crashed

DEL

reef guy in jc
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
hahahaha!!! ok....soo after re calibrating my calcium monitor and changing the battery.....my cal is now at 398!!!!!!!! hahahahahaha!!! damn technology!!!! :eek:but thank you all for the feedback!!! now im happy!!!! wooo hooooO!!!:splitspin:eek:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: