Ledreef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Chris u need start ship man. I want buy the meat coral. The one is c-400. I bought one from u two yrs ago it doing amazin just need u ship it .?!
bd05d5be4eef324be638395fb0ee5b34.jpg
thst is the one I got from u. If u need help I can send the box with everything u just need bag the coral and drop of. Is easy

Aquarium Care Center

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
LOL we have so many asking for us to start shipping. Good news is we are almost there. Please understand our mission is to create a place where our members can come and shop and also buy online. After we complete that task we will branch out to the rest of the world. We have been shipping corals for 30 years in one way or another...
back to you soon with launch date on our web.

Pinkskunk

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
thanks for building up the excitement :biggrin:

LOL we have so many asking for us to start shipping. Good news is we are almost there. Please understand our mission is to create a place where our members can come and shop and also buy online. After we complete that task we will branch out to the rest of the world. We have been shipping corals for 30 years in one way or another...
back to you soon with launch date on our web.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: